Monday, September 21, 2009

Unkowing

Looking out on the world I see quite a few things. Not as much as I want to, but more than I did. And always more than before. The constant trend upward can not be ignored. But in this place, I begin to be forced to accept more and more that bridges have been burned and I can't go back to what I was before no matter how much I may want to. I don't want to go back, but there is a little grief at times.

Then again I am optimistic for what is ahead and over the new horizon, if there even is one anymore. The river flows and is coming closer to the sea where we will lose our selves and find ourselves in divine light as is our true form.

What about the clouded vision we suffer from now though? Some times I think that we see things and know things as less than they are. And we do. But is this wrong in any way? In my more doctrinal days, I would have had a problem with this. Now though, as I actually embrace love more and more, the cloud of unknowing becomes a comfortable home, in which the only guide is faith in the divine personality.

Strangely, it is in this place and from the freedom we have here that our greatest creative expressions are possible, as we touch the heart of eternity it self.

And so I look out over the world and and take heart knowing I know more than I did, but always learning to embrace the learning it self, as I am lost in unknowing faith, leading to eternal truth.

No comments: