Saturday, September 12, 2009

Carrying on with all the tasks I have given my self, I keep on pushing relentlessly to further develop and expand every aspect of myself. I find all sorts of new doors opening in my reality in the process. Also though, I find that information can become intoxicating. Too much of it and I become drunk and lose my way as I try to make sense of everything. In response to this, I have tended to let my mind go and keep burning at my expense. This would lead to days of not really resting and eventually ended up with my mind getting truly tired, something I did not before hand realize as a possibility. After the fact, I though I would have to cut back and take it all easy for a change. This lead to incredible boredom and could not be kept up for long. Afterwords, I learned that constantly driving myself to greater depth of knowledge and new levels of development was and is simply part of my very personality and must be indulged. When I began to more freely do this after having stepped back, I found it was possible to change my perspective on the whole affair and, through a paradigm shift, increase the pace and level of development tremendously. The shift was to think in terms of all the drive being the same as hunger, which must be satiated. Once I allowed my self to be hungry for more rather than force feeding and cramming more in, my hunger only grew. My ability to consume and digest also became more efficient to the point where I have progressed now and seem fully capable of surpassing in time. All of this came from a fundamental acceptance of my nature and a change to work with it rather than force anything. I now find myself in a flow, which makes things much easier and more natural and, at the same time, allows for far more work to be done.

This acceptance, like all such great leaps I have described and will, comes out of an older and greater acceptance of divine love from which all things become what they are fully made to be.

No comments: