Thursday, September 17, 2009

Passing on

As my recent writing suggests, I have been rather happy with the progression of events and have wanted to share this with others, as well as what I see as the underlying causes. These of course all revolve around acceptance of divine love and allowing for the transformation The Master will effect. It isn't all easy though.

Over the last few days, I have tended towards a rather lethargic mood. I have been accomplishing the same amount of work day to day, if not more. However, this mental state has remained. Upon further analysis of events, I think it is mostly cause by too much caffeine, leading to serotonin over drive along with spending too much time by me self, which has let me turn my spiritual gaze just a little bit too much inward. Such mistakes will be dealt with, but in this state, I have been lead to think on the nature and causes of unhappiness and other complicating factors to my condition.

I am finding my self realizing that many of my thoughts are turning towards feelings of grief. As to why was a bit of a mystery until I fully embraced the fact that I rally have been going through a lot of changes over the last little while. I took an active part in my transformation by asking for more of it. And my prayer was and is being granted. But as new spiritual vistas are opened, the old view of things becomes so dull and small. It forces me deeper into a new world from which I can not go back to the old. I learned and lived a lot in that old world, and can't really go back now. naturally I grieve for the lose. And I accept that, by embracing this grief, I allow it to run its course and pass over me so that only I remain. It will take some time, but I accept it while it lasts. Not for long though. I am dying, or part of me is anyway. As this death takes place, it is then resurrected and integrated into the new paradigm. There is still lose. Again though, I can't dwell on it. All I have really lost is any semblance of being normal.

I look forward and outward. I glimpse what comes next, but trust that when it comes there will be wonder. I pass over what I thought was the horizon and ever more into eternity.

No comments: