Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Doing more to do more

I decided to take as many classes as I could get away with this semester and to work as much as I could also. I ended up volunteering for quite a few things as well, and lets not forget the parting that is almost mandatory for people like me. When it comes rite down to it, it could be said that I am being extremely fooling because of the amount of work I am subjecting my self to. All I have to say is my detractors know what they are talking about. When I think of the gallons of coffee that will pass through my system and the days of now sleep I will suffer, I cringe. But then I am also faintly curious. I wonder how much I can take. I wonder where my limit is and I am determined to understand it. I also find that the more I do, the better my time management becomes. the more I do, the more I can do. But still I wonder and fear the late night insane blog entries my readers may see. I hope you enjoy. It will be writing under the influence taken to new levels.
I hope everyone is entertained by the part I am about to play in the comedy of life.

No comments: