Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday

Today was a good day. I am thankful today for the opportunity to rediscover religion in the corporate context. I say this because I went to church for the first time in months today. It is not because I have not been religious or spiritual. Far from it. I have only grown in my religion and spiritual practice as I explore, experiment with and develop any number of spiritual traditions in my attempt to redeem and retake all that is, at its core, good. But I have neglected to share this development with others and have not sought out the company of others in my search. But today all of that changed. I was lead to the place ordained and can only be thankful for it. Through this experience, my eyes have been opened ever wider and my reality has been ever more expanded. Such is but only one example of the constant development to be expected in suffering and in joy when such divine love is allowed to shine its light into every dark place.

No comments: