Friday, August 21, 2009

Living in this world, thinking of another.

Often I find my self thinking, not about a place far away, but about what is all around me, and what it could become, or is, depending on your sense of perspective. I look about and learn to look deeper, farther, into the details, and the things that are rite before us. Then I look back. Far back to the beginning. And then I look forward. Far forward, but not to the end. Who knows when that is? Maybe G-d does. But then maybe he doesn't know.

All I can know is that more is going on than meets most eyes. To him who has eyes to see, see. to him who has ears to hear, hear.

We live here, but we are not from hear. but we are not out of place. No where to go and no where to be. I find my self living in this work and dreaming of another.

2 comments:

Homo Peirastikos said...

I applaud this work! What poetry, what contemplation, what unartificial intelligence, if it is not these things and more, I am blind and deaf. You are a man who will bring about redemption on a day to day schedule. Like a morning piss you will bring about redemption... like there is nothing more natural in the world. For this is truth, nothing more natural.

Drusillus said...

Why thank you god sir. Now if only more people would see it!