Friday, March 12, 2010

Realization

Pushed to the edge again. When I look over it this time I hold on to strands of reason and faith that have run the course of my life to date. I hook in and shuffle to the edge, then jump on over into the reality that awaits. I come from a place before this and that will be here when this is all gone. A place more real than any corruption, which completes for the right to call itself the truth. In the deepest darkness I am lost in light. In the harshest pain I am found in love. No shadow can compare and no illusion can contain the beauty of the moment in which all is made manifest as all that was before is made new. Here again, perception fades as understanding takes its place. No more sight. Only vision. No more dreams. Only realization. Ultimate power and ultimate humility become the same. From suffering comes love and death gives way to life. Holy fire, divine chaos, lost in light, found in love.

No comments: