Thursday, December 31, 2009

New beginnings to new reality

As 2009 was a year of new beginnings so let 2010 be a year of new realities. Pushed to the braking point in every way and still not bent. Down on one knee and still not bowing. Completely drained and still not finished. Such was my reality at the mid point of 2009. After that the divine came in force and carried me to a new place completely. Power beyond what was possible. Strength beyond ever giving in. Love beyond failing. It was a new beginning in a new world. From the desert to the river of life.

Now that river flows to the sea. I embrace the new reality and sink into the depths. I am lost in a cloud of unknowing as I am enveloped in the light divine love.

All that has gone before is lost in freedom. New beginnings transform into new reality. The seed becomes the great tree. The river flows into the sea.

No comments: